We recommend Yearly Service for Optimum Safety
Service/Repair -We have over 5000 sq. ft. of shop to better service you! We install top of the line hitches (both bumper pull and gooseneck) and brake controls to make your towing of your horse/cargo trailer easier and safer. We can take care of all your trailer service needs from wiring problems to matting. We do it all!
Annual Safety Service for $199 includes:
- Axle Inspection - Hub Face dimensions are taken to ensure straight axles.
- Safety Chains - Chains are inspected for wear marks from dragging or weak links
- Coupler - Coupler is lubed and operated multiple times to ensure smooth operations
- Wall Matting - All vertical matting is inspected for tears or worn spots (matting repairs performed @additional cost)
- Floor and Frame - Wooden floor boards are inspected for dry rot and cracking, aluminum floors are inspected for Corrosion and possible weak spots, visual inspection of frame members to ensure structural integrity.
- Breakaway System - Breakaway switch is tested for proper operation, breakaway cable is inspected for integrity, breakaway battery is charged and load tested.
- Latches - All latches will be lubed and tested/adjusted if necessary
- Relfectors - all DOT tape and reflectors will be accounted for
- Bearings - Bearings are removed and degreased in parts washer, bearings are visually inspected for worn or rust spots, bearings are re-packed with new grease and re-installed with new bearing seals
- Brakes - Brake shoes are inspected for cracking or glazing, magnets are inspected for proper operation, hub and drum surface are inspected for scoring and discoloration, customer will be notified during service if brake replacement is necessary.
- Door Hold back - All door hold backs are inspected and replaced if necessary. (Avg hold back $9.95)
- Trailer lights - Trailer marker lamps are tested, turn, back up and brake lights are tested, all 12v clear lamps, internal and external tested.
- Pigtail - Trailer wiring plug inspected for corrision and/or bent pins tested.
- Tires- All tires are inspected for weather cracking, age and low tread depth. Replacement recommendations will be given during service.